Restore your computer to peak performance in minutes!
If your computer is getting regular bug fixes, we hope this guide will help you. On most Celestron GoTo mounts, my husband and I have a Manual Periodic Error Correction (PEC) feature that records guide corrections in one full worm wheel revolution. PEC is a way to reduce errors caused by the worm attachment when it rotates to strengthen the attachment.
- PEC – Your remote control is suppliedI’m with PEC. Plus, you can manually correct very rare panning errors with a great cross-eyepiece (also known as the eyeball).
- Using Autoguider – An Autoguider (sold separately) that follows the asterisk and automatically fixes intermittent errors as follows.
- PEC Instrument – You can inevitably download a PEC instrument from Celestron.com, and with an efficient autoguider and your computer, you can record multiple cycles of your worm gear, get average rate improvements for optimal use, and load this method onto your mount. …
How do you calculate periodic error?
Regular error measurement is usually done by projecting shortly exposed constellations for a longer, better time. The position in which the star in the images follows the calculated one is converted into a trace error curve – a periodic error.
PEC saves the changes made after rotating the worm’s clothes and reproduces them when photographing the object. Subsequent support in the drive corrects meshing errors.
- First you need to specify or reference a point above the worm wheel.
- Train yourself or your guide in at least one large worm gear revolution. During your workout, the pry bar notes any corrections you make, and you register.Trial errors in the memory of the PEC function.
- Follow the exercise you wrote down to correct any mistakes you made during the exercise. Reading occurs when the telescope is actually being used to present visual images or for any purpose.
Dedicated Auto Guides are cameras that replace the eyepiece of your telescope. The camera looks through the scope and watches the superstar that your mount is chasing. When the camera detects that the actor has moved away from its original position, it usually sends a command to the mount to return the star to where it was. This is often much faster and more realistic than you can manually do with the remote control, but also the cross eyepiece.
Note. Celestron never provides automatic control software that cancels out any errors that occur. Two free self-help programs that you can browse on the Internet are the Guide Dog and the Meta Guide. A slight increase in the CGE mount can help very well with this.and programs. The RA can be preloaded slightly by raising or lowering the counterweights to easily change the proportions of the attachment.
The PEC Tool is a “utility” program that allows you to run and read PEC data. Sometimes it allows you to recover, save, average and delete information about the drift of the read data. Instrument averages work differently to eliminate drift. The PEC instrument needs to be connected to the PC with manual oscilloscope control. With this tool you can:
- Find the earthworm index.
- Do a workout or read
- Load the penalty and see the exact EP.
- Remove drift from fixes
- Save the main assembly fixes to a file.
- Average number of workouts
- Collect the fixes to be installed.
Note. The PEC and PEC tool can easily be used on the Alt / Azm and / or German Equatorial, although Alt / Azm mounts must be wedged like CPC, CPC Deluxe and NexStar Evolution. Although the SE nexstar 4 and 5 are equipped with a wedge, the PEC and PEC tools do not need to be started.
PeriodicPeriodic error – a designation of the inevitable small mechanical errors that occur in the drive mechanism, so that the scope follows a long exposure. Since these errors are in the scope of oscilloscope training and can be predicted with confidence, they can also be estimated to interfere with tracking intended for astronomical imaging.
With most Celestron mounts, we have a Manual Shutdown Periodic Error Correction (PEC) feature that records pointing corrections over a given full revolution of worm trapping equipment. It then finds the starting amount or hint for workout rotation, loses and replays your leadership improvements. PEC is a way to reduce errors caused by worm attachment by alternately pressing on it.
Download the software to fix your PC by clicking here.